Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Kiss Me in Paris by Karpov Kinrade



About Kiss Me in Paris

Kiss Me in Paris by Karpov Kinrade
No one knows my secret. Ever since high school, ever since I started living in fear, no one has known the true me. But then I met him, and I couldn't hide anymore. He became my hero, saving me from the villain of my past. He became my friend, his smile a blanket of warmth. And he scared me. Because he, this beautiful man, he might become more. Then he'd see the real me, and I couldn't let that happen. My name is Winter, and what I desire most I can't have. Flashes of the night I was drugged rush back to me. His strong arms carrying me through the streets of Paris. The feel of his heart beating as my head rested against his chest. The soft press of his lips against my forehead when he thought I was asleep. Oh shit. I'm falling for the cowboy. Cade. But we can't be anything more. He has his own secrets. His own darkness he keeps hidden, like the letter he keeps with him everywhere he goes. The letter he refuses to open. * * * Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance Full length novel: 87, 000 words Kiss Me in Paris is a standalone novel in the Kiss Me Series. Travel the world with the Deveaux sisters as they find love, and trouble, in all the right places. Kiss Me in Paris is available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iBooks, and Kobo. Add it your Goodreads to-read shelf here!

MY OPINION
In all honesty I have a love for the writing style that this duo brings to the table.Kimberly and Dmytry knocked it out of the park with this love story.
Winter is such a wonderful character. She is the struggle that most of us deal with everyday. Dark secrets bind us and we hide behind the truth of the matter.
As you read you get to know Winter and you can't help but to love her. As a fictional character she is well developed and a joy to read about.
How can there be a love story without a love interest.....In walks a cowboy....No really!!! 
Cade is a good ole boy from Texas. He, like our Winter, has secrets of his own. 
It's wonderful reading as these two come together, work together and become together.
Fair warning there will be parts you really want to cry, but read on!!!
Wonderful Job!!!

About Karpov Kinrade

Kimberly Kinrade and Dmytry Karpov
Karpov Kinrade is the pen name for the husband and wife writing duo of bestselling, award-winning authors Kimberly Kinrade and Dmytry Karpov. Together, they write fantasy, paranormal, mystery, contemporary and romance and hook readers into new and exciting worlds that will leave you laughing your ass off, crying your heart out and falling in love. Look for more from Karpov Kinrade in the Kiss Me series, Seduced Saga, the Forbidden Trilogy and more coming soon. They live with three little girls who think they’re ninja princesses with super powers and who are also showing a propensity for telling tall tales and using the written word to weave stories of wonder and magic. Become a member of the Street Team for Karpov Kinrade. Connect with Karpov Kinrade on Facebook. Connect with Kimberly online: Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Amazon, Goodreads. Connect with Dmytry online: Twitter, Google+, Amazon, Goodreads.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for being a part of the tour, BJ! It was a pleasure having you!

    Best,

    Anne Chaconas
    Badass Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for taking the time to participate in this tour and read and review Kiss Me in Paris. It means a lot to us and we're thrilled you enjoyed our book!

    ReplyDelete