Tuesday, April 24, 2012

~Kiss of the Goblin Prince~

The Goblin King

Trapped for centuries in the bleak Shadowlands, Dai clings to his humanity with a thirst for knowledge. But now he's free of the goblin curse, and some would say he knows too much- he can make nature bend to his will, influence the minds of others, and command magic. Yet love eludes him. Then he meets Amanda, a single mother with a sick daughter whom he feels compelled to protect. But could she possibly place her trust in the kiss of a goblin prince?


You know how you feel when you've read the most awesome book and you're sitting there waiting for the next one to come out????
That is so how I felt waiting for this book!!!
Wholly Flipping Boogers!!!
I read the prequel, I read the Goblin King.....
Then I was left waiting and flipping waiting....and I swear I was gonna DIE!!!!!!
Then it was like my Birthday and Christmas all wrapped up in one...
NetGalley and Source Books were so nice to let me review it!!!

If I were to choose right now between The Goblin King and this book I would have to say sorry Roan, Dai has you beat hands down!
This book has it all fighting, magic and of course a little romance....LOL
I would have never thought myself to be saying that either because The Goblin King was hot, but I'd jump Dai in a heartbeat.

Shona did a masterful job of storytelling with Dai and his quest to get his books back. All his learning throughout the years of being a goblin and what he could do now with that knowledge. It was truly unique! Yet, Birch seemed not to want to return it to him and with each day....it irritated Dai more and more.....How was he suppose to help if he couldn't look in his books!!!!
The whole Amanda - Dai thing was like watching fire dance....CRAZY!
They were bound to each other in more ways then one...LOL
Then there was Brigit, Amanda's daughter....I think it was such an interesting twist to ploy into the story with her .....LOVE IT.
Then the whole Fane issue...OMG!
Don't even get me started on Meryn and the Shadowlands....Wow!!!

I might re-read this again just to make sure I didn't miss a thing.....because I'm still dumbfounded from what I read the first time. Totally blows my mind!
Honestly....There is not one thing I didn't like about this book!!!

TOTALLY A MUST READ!!!!

Release May 1,2012
~Buy your Copy~

~Check out more books by this amazing author~

*This e-book was provide to me courteous of NetGalley and Source Books* 

No comments:

Post a Comment